Organic September is here. What does it mean? At Motion it means a celebration of healthy eating, feeling brilliant from the inside out and doing good for the planet by choosing Organic.
Organic September also means 25% off our entire website throughout the month. There is no better time to stock up or to try out some different products from our range. Have you put our Slimline CLA to the test? It’s an awesome metabolic booster. Curious about the fuss around our (*cough cough* multi-award winning) Organic Pre Workout Energiser? It’s pretty special – and will make you feel glorious, even for your 7am workouts. But you’ll only truly know that until you’ve tried it.
But really, what is Organic September about?
Let this month be a reminder of why you should choose organic.
What does our Soil Association certification guarantee? Here are 5 basic guarantees:
- Fewer pesticides in ours crops. This means our nutrient-dense ingredients like our Organic Matcha Green Tea or our Organic Raw Cacao are free from harsh pesticides that could otherwise make their way into your shake or plate.
- No artificial colours or preservatives. We’re not so keen on ingredients that don’t have a nutritional purpose here at Motion. We want our entire ingredients lists, from first to last ingredient (like the incredible immune-boosting Maitake extract sitting innocently at the bottom of the list in our Organic Recovery Shake), to deliver nutritional value. Which is the complete opposite of colourings and preservatives. But even if we wanted to include such ingredients? We wouldn’t be aloud to, thanks to our Organic Certification.
- Always free range. Here at Motion we take this one for granted – but it’s always good to remember that the organically-raised cows that produce the milk for our Organic Whey Protein are free to roam in green pastures. In fact a minimum of 60% of their feed must be grass or foliage – because that’s what delivers nutrient-rich dairy full of healthy omega fatty acids.
- No routine use of antibiotics. Of course, free range is good. But it wouldn’t be much help if our cows were pumped full of growth hormones and antibiotics, would it? None of those here, thanks.
- No GM ingredients. Again – we might take this for granted at times. But our Organic Certification guarantees the absence of GM ingredients both in our products and in the cattle feed. Because you are what you eat, eats – right?
Still not convinced? Check out this article, comparing conventional supplements with Organic supplements. Then try for yourself, 25% off through September.